Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not Moira

Hang on all! Get out your masks and hand sanitizer. This swine flu is going to take us out! The entire US is in an up roar but at least many online artists are taking advantage of this epidemic and making something to profit from the craziness!

My friend Amy at Not Moira has things under control with her line of swine flu greeting cards that made me chuckle when she posted a link to them via Twitter last night. As soon as I saw them I knew that if I didn't blog about these today my readers would be missing out.

If this greeting card doesn't say friendship then I don't know what does. Guru says, check it!

If you're looking for a card with a different kind of message, you're in the right place! Expect a fun card on the outside with an unexpected bomb on the inside! You may also find a few standard thinking of yous or thank yous here, but they are few and far between.

Save the pigs!

12 comments:

Jingle said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

Vanessa said...

Hehe I love it!

Lenox Knits said...

That is hilarious! What a way to capatalize on a major issue. I hope she sells lots of them.

~Kimberly said...

Love it! That is hysterical!

Marlene aka LuckyDog said...

that is so wrong, but so funny!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Such a cute sense of humor!

dolls123 said...

I so needed that card yesterday. lol

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Rosanne said...

My personal favorite at her shop is:
"you put the a** in classy!" (I added the **)
The cards are very reasonably priced so now I know where to go when I need some fun cards!

Rachel Lane said...

I just twittered this. Hilarious! I want to know the person who created this :)

The Handmade Guru said...

These greeting cards are created by http://www.notmoira.etsy.com. Her shop is adorable!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

What a great card. So clever and funny. Hmmm, who should I send it to??

Debbie said...

It's great to know where you can get a funny card for someone.