Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 13, 2009

New Blog Look


Stop!

Don't go anywhere!

You've made it to the right place. I just made the blog look more like the site and in my opinion it's easier to read now too. I'm still sprucing things up and I also purchased a domain that is now forwarding to the blog. Simply add http://www.handmadeguru.com/ to your favorites and you'll make it here every time!

Will do my regularly scheduled blog spots in the morning!

3 comments:

Nann said...

I love the new look, except the white dots on the black on the side are making me dizzy, which then makes it hard to read your great posts.

The Little Black Box said...

Thanks for letting me know about that. I hope others will post and let me know if it makes others have a difficult time to read as well.

Debbie said...

I love the new site...