Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mullish Muse

Prepare yourself for hilarity. Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason on what I think is cool. One day it will be an amazing pair of shoes, those are tomorrow, and then the next day it will be something for the bath that left me in heaven after using it.

Today's find I found on the forums over on Etsy yesterday and as soon as I opened their store front I was already giggling. Mullish Muse carries a collection of felt celebrities. Are you a hardcore Christian Siriano fan? Oh, come on Project Runway fans! Just look at this adorable little felt mini me and melt with me! It's totally a 100% complete look alike!

Maybe you're even gaga for the Obama's! There's the cutest pair of felt Barack and Michelle just sitting over at Mullish Muse waiting for someone to claim them!

Now, what are you waiting for? Let's get our finger puppet on!

8 comments:

Rosanne said...

The finger puppets are so cute!! Not sure what I would do with them though...

Jeweltrinkets said...

So adorable!!! I have to check this out wonderful work!

dolls123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dolls123 said...

These finger puppets are too cute !!!!

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

M.E. said...

HEY thanks so much for posting Christian and the gang! <3 mullishmuse

Vanessa said...

How cute! Wow they did an awesome job on these puppets!

lutefisk said...

These are someof the funniest things I have seen.

Debbie said...

Wow, what fun!!! Very different.