Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Miss Moustache


Coco must have gotten hooked somewhere and her amazing collar that I purchased from Lucky Fiona on Etsy is now long gone. It's been missing for about 2 weeks and we have searched both the back and front yard high and low. It's no where to be found.

I then had to go on a hunt to find something nearly the same and luckily I found almost an exact replicate at Miss Moustache.

This pink wild cherries collar is by far the most stylish collar I have seen for my little lady and I'm thrilled to pieces that it will be here soon. I especially love the little cherry charm that comes on the collar which is exactly like the old one. It's a perfect match!

While shopping I also picked up a pink name tag since my other one was lost with the original collar and it has cherries on it too! I love this Etsy shop and you will too!

4 comments:

Heather said...

This is the cutest shop! The prices are so reasonable, too.

Debbie said...

I don't have any pets, but these would be so adorable if I did. Hey pet's want to look stylish too.

Jennifer said...

Well, I know what MY kitties are getting for their birthday's now! I love her huge selection of patterns for collars.

And her tags look high quality and cute too! I am having a very hard time choosing a favorite tag! They are all so cute!

Miss Moustache said...

Thank you so much for the post! I hope your cat like its new Wild Cherries Collar and its tag! LOVE your blog!

MM
www.missmoustache.com
www.missmoustachecollars.blogspot.com