Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Michelle Chang Jewelry

I'm going for something a little bit more simple today. This is especially for those of you readers that have classic tastes and don't prefer accessories that are big and colorful. I like color. You. May. Not.

I have to accept that I can't convert you all. I can only be a Guru to those that choose to follow the ways of my orders. However I can entice some of you to take a plunge every now and then on the simpler things I have to show you which is why right now is all about Michelle Chang Jewelry.

Now tell me this isn't fly? This silver baby skull necklace with diamond eyes is totally dainty and cool! The skull is approx. 1/4" long and comes on a 16" chain. It's also importantly available in two finishes: brushed or oxidized so you can pick whichever look you prefer.

Every piece is made to order by hand so please allow about 7-14 days for it to be ready to ship and if you need something by a specific date all you need to do is contact the shop owner and work out the details.

J'dore!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I could think of a few of my friends that would love this!!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

That's really cute!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I can see this piece selling in droves! I'm not a skull fanatic, but I like that it is a petite piece. Last month I found this bunny pendant
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24446443
something I definitely would wear!

Debbie said...

I can see my daughter wearing this cute and with some bling!!!