Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lucky Accessories


I've got a fun one for you today.

Who's the sweetest pea in the pod? We won't tell if you don't! But I do know that you will feel sweet as can be wearing or gifting this necklace with hand wrapped pendant shaped into a pea pod. Lucky Accessories is the proud creator of these beautiful works of art and hopefully soon I can become the proud owner of my own!

Three pea green mother of pearl beads lay snuggled together as peas in a pod in this particular piece. The pendant hangs from a delicate sterling silver 18 inch chain. A great necklace for anytime wear. A great gift for best friends or sisters (because you are like three peas in a pod!), a mom, or just a sweet pea person.

You can get different amount of peas depending on the look or idea you have behind the necklace or even earrings. I like the two peas as they would symbolize my twin boys.

2 thumbs up from me!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Interesting, I don't like peas particularly butthey are interesting and different. The initial pendants are fab!!!!

Jennifer said...

STUNNING is the first word that comes to mind when I was browsing through this shop. I just love the "pea" inspired jewelry and think it would be a WONDERFUL Mother's Day gift!

Vanessa said...

Very cute...this would be a great gift for a mom to be :)