Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Coaster Gnome


My coffee table and end tables in my living room are getting ruined. I'm not great at remembering to put a coaster under my water and iced tea glasses and the condensation drips down the glasses and on to the tables ruining them. There are spots all over all three and before I replace them I'm going to be making a trip to the Little Coaster Gnome and picking up a few sets of coasters.

Right now all sets are 25% off if you mention "Twitter" in the notes at checkout. I'm not sure I can refuse this deal but I'm holding out since I only have 15 dollars in my PayPal account. I'm trying really hard to not use my debit card but maybe you have a little extra dough sitting in your account and you're looking for the perfect splurge.

Keep a few of these around for those last minute, “oh-no!” gifts! They’re also good for friends, family, co-workers, teachers, holidays (holidays need gifts too), hosts/hostesses, new home buyers, old home buyers, crazy old aunts, bus drivers, hair dressers, neighbors, mailmen/women, people who need to be bribed...coasters work for pretty much everyone!!

These butterfly coasters are dope. I want them!

2 comments:

joanne said...

Awww thanks so much for the mention!!! I hope you magically come into money haha. Especially in the next 20 hours or so, before the discount goes down to 15%! I really appreciate the support and recognition you've given little coaster gnome :)

Debbie said...

Wow, a coaster really for anyone. So many different kinds to choose from. A nice gift for Mother's Day and not to expensive.