Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kathy Estep


It's a gloomy sort of day. The sky is gloomy. My borrowed computer is FULL of malware and therefore has been taken over by a sea of pop-ups and slowness, and I'm hungry. Gloomy I tell you!

I needed something colorful to lust after. Maybe something colorful will wash away all my gloom and put a little kick into my step forcing me to shower and wander out into the world for groceries and weed killer. Yes, I said weed killer. Go me!

Thank goodness for Kathy Estep and her beautiful designs. Faith has been restored into the world as the sun can now shine because my eyes have seen true beauty. This necklace is crazy cool! I adore it! I want it! Please husband of mine think of Kathy Estep when you are planning my mother's day this year! *Cough cough* A girl could wish!

Within a ring of oxidized sterling silver is a colorful cluster of various semi-precious and glass beads. They include turquoise, lapis, carnelian and chalk turquoise. This hangs on an oxidized sterling silver chain and lobster clasp measuring 19". I tend to like mine a bit longer and would therefore probably request a longer chair but like it says right in the notes, it's possible for a small fee!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Such nice jewelry, would love to have one of everything. Hey a girl can wish can't she!!!!