Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jelene


As some of you may know I'm in the process of moving my blog over to handmadeguru.com. I contacted my right hand girl Jelene to see if she could whip something up for me and she's finished with the actual illustration of the girl I wanted created and just sent it over to me.

I die!

I love it! I love Jelene! You are SO missing out if you don't go look at her work. She's out of control!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

This is very cute, the colors are the same as the previous blog so it will be remembered. Very nice can't wait to see the finished blog.

Jelene said...

Awesome!!! You're too kind!! :)))

I loved making it for you!!

Hugs!!
Jelene

bowlergrl1 said...

LOVE IT!!

Jennifer said...

So very cute! I am always amazed by artists! I have zero drawing talent!

Vanessa said...

Cute graphic!!

Ricki said...

I love your new logo!

Beth said...

I love the new graphic - it's perfect!