Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Howling Wolf BBQ


Seeing as that it's 98 degrees outside as I type I don't think I'll be using the stove today and I think I'll have that husband of mine outside over the BBQ. Thankfully I predicted the weather early this morning and thought to get something out of the freezer to defrost so that there'd be something to use on the BBQ.

Now's when I wish I had sauces from Howling Wolf Sauces though! Instead I'm stuck with the high sugar store brands. My husband would love it if he could get away with using the extra spicy kind but I'm more of a regular or original type of girl.

You can even purchase a 4 pack which is great for those of you in your life that are into cooking and like to try new things. Gourmet bbq sauce is where it's at especially when you're purchasing from someone who pours their heart and soul into their creations.

When purchasing food from Etsy please be sure to read the fine print and NOT purchase items that are not prepared in a commercial kitchen. Be safe! Howling Wolf Sauces abides by the rules!

3 comments:

jacjewelry said...

I discovered this shop when I was searching for Christmas presents... I was eyeing the extra spicy kind, too! Too bad we don't have a grill, but this would be a terrific present for anyone who loves grilling, though!

bowlergrl1 said...

Ohhh I use BBQ sauce a lot and would definitely be willing to try these!

Debbie said...

My husband thinks he is Bobby Flay, this would be a great B-day or Father's Day gift. It's not 98 degrees here!!!!