Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gloria Lynn Glass


Guru says:

Hang on to your checkbooks and debit cards readers, today is going to be noteworthy. I've been a fan of dichroic glass art since my college years and ever since then whenever I see a piece I'm always a huge admirer. I've also picked up a few here and there on Etsy and usually when I wear these pieces people take notice and comment on cool either my earrings or necklace is.

At Gloria Lynn Glass there's a little of everything to pick from at a very reasonable price. You don't have to spend a lot to find something that will be an accessory that you'll come back to day after day. For instance, these earrings are totally hot for summer. I know that I would totally put these to use as they match the colors in my bathing suit and would look fabulous sparkling next to any pool. Most importantly they only cost $20!

If earrings are not your thing you'll find many other items to make you weak in the eyes. Perhaps a pendant for a necklace is more up your alley? Gloria Lynn Glass has those too!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful earrings...love the color!

Marlene aka LuckyDog said...

they are very eyecatching! that style of jewelry always gets my attention.

Jeweltrinkets said...

These just glow! Electric!

Scavengerbird said...

They are absolutely stunning! I am definitely putting some of her pieces on my birthday list!

I have just come across your blog from the Chic Chick's 'Peeps' link-keep up the good work, you have featured some really nice stuff.

x

http://thescavengerbird.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

The color of those earrings are fab
!!!!