Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gaia Trove


Last week on Mtv's The Real World Baya, one of the cast members, was shown on the season finale with a feather clip in her hair. As soon as I saw it I was reminded of newcomer Gaia Trove in our March Little Black Boxes. Then again last night when I was watching my weekly Hills episode one of the girls had this amazing feather on her hat and again I was reminded of Gaia Trove. It was destiny - today I MUST write about this fab business.

Unfortunately for me they couldn't actually be in the box because of the delicacy of the items they create but they did offer us post cards for the boxes that had a 50% off coupon on it. All you gotta do is send them a message saying you say them in our boxes and you can also get hooked up with the coupon!

I am so digging this black and white feather headband. These can be worn with jeans, a cute summer dress or out at night for a sophisticated look. Some girls wear the black and white ones with cute girly business suits to the office even.

It's all about creating your own look, being stylish and having fun. Go get 'em!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Very chic looking. Too bad they could not be in the box.