Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 13, 2009

E-tailer Buzz


Howdy! Things are a bit different around this place and I'm trying to get used to seeing it look like the blog. It took me like 4 hours last night to do this since I had no idea what I was doing but alas you can now read the writing much better and I think it looks very nice. I just need to get a new header created and I'll be ready to rock and roll.

Like I stated yesterday, I purchased Handmade Guru, and you can save that link to your favorites and it automatically forwards to the blog so there's no more long confusing web links to search and follow. I've got big plans for the domain and hopefully it will include giveaways and the such for all of you.

Ok, moving on - I found this really cool website on Twitter. I have been following it for a little while now and it's called E-tailer Buzz. Basically all of you with businesses can head over there and list your site in their directory for FREE! Free is good! Just go do it right now. Stop what you're doing and make your free entry because I've been watching the site get created and the domain name is just perfect. I see big things for this site once it grows.

Then for those of you without a site you can post reviews and also search info posted there before you make purchases based on what others have posted. It's all very cool.

Now be like an Easter Bunny and hop hop hop over to the E-tailer Buzz for some fun!

3 comments:

Joni said...

Aww thanks for the mention :)

If anyone is interested (and you so should be) - the site is www.etailerbuzz.com Listing your business is free...can't beat that price!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the tip...I'm off to go list my business :)

Debbie said...

Thanks, I listed my shop on this site.