Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Digital Soaps


Now this is hilarious and I just know that my boys would get such a kick out of it.

Digital Soaps
carries a large variety of soaps that look like everyday electronics that we use on a daily basis. Need an Ipod soap? Got it. How about a cell phone soap? Sure do! What about a soap that looks just like a Wii controller? Of course!

This is handmade geekery at it's finest! The soap weighs 4oz's and smells like Coconut Lime Verbena.

You know you've made it when your soaps are featured in Forbes and other newsworthy magazines and blogs. It's amazing what you can find on Etsy these days.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a cute idea!!!! I really like their "coffee cup" soap and also the "Old school keyboard soap" I really wonder how they make their molds!

Jeweltrinkets said...

The next best thing to actually owning a wii. We don't have one, but my son would love to have the replica, and I like it because it will keep him clean!!

Vanessa said...

This is too cute...my husband would love this lol!

Debbie said...

This is really fun, we have the Wii, my kids would flip over this...

Tip-Tops said...

How did you find this shop? This is a great idea for my husband! I have marked it for later. He'll need a remote, an ipod, and some sort of treo.

Lenox Knits said...

How cool is that. Perfect for the techie that you want to get into the joy of handmade soap.

3 Little Monkeys said...

Hey that is a Wii controller that the kids could have dropped into a bucket of mop water instead of the actual remote :(

BTW Wii remotes don't like murphy's oil and water - though they smell clean they no longer work.