Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 6, 2009

BSidesMetal


Mother's Day is May 10th this year and with the ultra special holiday right around the corner I wanted to take a little time to start showing off some things I've found that I think are really mom based and very nice. Each of the items I feature for Mother's Day this year is something I would like to get. Since I'm a pretty special mother to twins I know for a fact that your mother, your wife, your sister, or any woman in your life with kids would feel very appreciated getting something that I approve.

My 1st approved item comes from BSidesMetal.

Whether you have one child or many you will find the perfect gift to grace the neck of that special lady. For instance, I have two boys and this necklace would be just perfect for me. These 2 photo charms are a wonderful handmade addition to your choice of a ball chain, cable wire or cable chain necklace. These charms are made from soldered silver and (the archival printed photo/s)are sealed and set in clear resin.

The monogram initials are stamped on the back. The back of each charm can hold a maximum of 3 letters. Charms can also be made without monogram on the back. I love the extra added touch that the monogramming does.

Particularly I would like a chain that is long enough for the charms to rest right above my breasts which is perfect for me to look down at and admire when I'm missing my boys.

I think this whole shop is just fantastic and you are sure to find something that will knock your socks off when you go and browse BSidesMetal.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I would have loved to get this for Mother's day>