Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Body Language Soaps


It's finally in the 90's here. I say that like I'm excited. Yay, can't wait until it's 115 degrees out again - not.

I'm a sugar scrub freak. We all know this but I think maybe I've over done it and now my legs are so dry I look like an alligator. A few nights ago I was standing outside watching my father in law and his mini me chat while barbecuing hamburgers and I looked down at my white as ghosts legs peeking out from my capris and literally wanted to scream. It was like a big flaky gross mess. My shins need lotion and they needed lotion NOW!

I come home and to my amazement all that's in my bathroom closet is rows of sugar scrubs.. say it isn't so! That only means that I now get to spend a little bit on something frivolously because my legs can't go on living like this.

I found Body Language Soap on Etsy and the first thing I saw was their Vanilla Cream Shea Butter lotion. I'm a nut for Vanilla so this must smell wonderful! What caught my eye with the business the most is the adorable packaging. You can tell a lot of thought and effort went into designing their look.

Now I just need to find my debit card so that I can save my legs from utter despair.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This sounds so nice and I love vanilla also.