Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Black Mountain Candle


I've been burning large jar candles lately as I found myself really going through single wickless melts very quickly. The last jar candle was a layered one scented in pink grapefruit, orange, and lime. It's delicious and the throw is really nice. Now that it's about burned half way I'm on the hunt for another great handmade business. I found Black Mountain Candle and their items look really great.

The labels on their candles are super professional just like you'd find in any large retail store and the colors are bright and junk right out of the photographs. I'd love to give them a try! I even added them to my wish list while I hunt for more promising candle businesses.

It's summertime so the blackberry grapefruit scent really stands out to me. It's currently only listed in the 8oz size so I'd probably send them a convo and see if they can make it in their 22oz size to make things more practical for me. I'd also love to take a whiff of the coconut one. Heaven!

5 comments:

Patrice @ The Soap Seduction said...

Blackberry grapefruit is one of my fave scents! It smells delicioso in bath and body products too!

Debbie said...

I love the scents of candles, always looking for a new one. These candles are beautiful. Maybe for Mother's Day!

Heather said...

Holy cow...WAYYYYY too many scents to choose from! Cherry chip cake...eucalyptus...eucalyptus & spearmint (GREAT to wake me up and clear my sinuses!)...blackberry grapefruit...FUDGE BROWNIE!! You are an evil, evil enabler, lol!!

Jennifer said...

I'd love to try out some of their tarts! Such a great price and WOW! Such a large scent selection!! One that caught my eye was the Rosemary. Sounds divine for the springtime here in Ohio!

bizzycakes said...

I love candles but they're so expensive to ship, I'd definitely have to buy in bulk. I'm a whore for tealights though and I just ordered a bunch of soy ones for a really good price here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5252990

She has a TON of scents too, I can't wait to get my chocolate chip cookie ones! :D