Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, April 24, 2009

April Little Black Boxes On Sale


Guru says:

Head over to our sister site The Little Black Box and pick up your black box today for only $20! We're having a special anniversary sale all month long or actually until the boxes are sold out.

It's officially been 2 years since I purchased the site from Amy Jagminas and made it grow like wild fire so here's my gift to you for being so great to me throughout the years.

I adore and appreciate each and every single person that keeps The Little Black Box and it's idea in business.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats on your two year anniversary!!!

Ricki said...

TLBB is the best! For all of you out there who have never bought one, you need to - you will get a variety of stuff from a whole bunch of great etailers. I have found many companies that I now buy from faithfully through TLBB.

Vanessa said...

Happy 2 Years!!

bizzycakes said...

LBB's are amazing! I'm so glad I have a subscription now and will get all my indie goodness for a long time coming :D