Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Alexandra Ferguson

Along with purchasing new furniture I also need to start looking for accessories to have around the living room. You can never go wrong with fun throws and colorful pillows on your couches and chairs. No need to head to your local Pottery Barn or Pier 1 for fun pillows when you can go straight to Etsy and find the same thing. In particular Alexandra Ferguson has some of the coolest couch pillows on the net right now.

Like yesterday's blog post, today also features an artist that upcycles their wares. Alexandra Ferguson's pillows are 100 percent post consumer recycled felt pillows. Each pillow is approximately the equivalent of 4 bottles that would have otherwise ended up in a landfill!

The Bud Explosion pillow would go just perfectly in my living room among the colors and feel that I have going. However, I also really love the Orange Poppy pillow. Both measure 16" x 16" and would totally give my living room some TLC from my wonderful handmade movement.

Go guru go!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Really different pillows, I loved them all, especially the ones with the flowers on them.

Jennifer said...

I love that the price includes the PILLOW; it's not just the case!

My favorite? "NAUGHTY CAT, FISHING" How stinkin' cute is that???

tina lewis said...

These are really pretty, I likes the ones that say Be Nice or Leave.

Vanessa said...

Too cute! Love the colors!

Tip-Tops said...

beautiful-Another shop marked for later-thanks!

I'm trying to figure this out-you can make felt out of plastic?

bizzycakes said...

I love these pillows but my eyes bulge at the price. I got mad when the pillows I bought recently were $20 a piece! XD