Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Verbena Custom Fragrance Blends

With just a little over 48 hours until Disney vacation 2009 starting I've found myself in a panic to make sure that we have all the goods to make our 330 mile road trip fun. Between that and calling our mystery guest, AKA my mom, I've been having a blast trying to keep everything straight.

My mom seems to think that she won't get arrested smuggling her razor on the airplane so that she can shave. See mom, there's this thing called 9/11 and ever since then you aren't allowed to bring things like that on board so if you try to smuggle that razor on board I won't be bailing you out of a airplane terrorist prison. Sorry.

Since I'll be safely driving I'm lucky enough to bring my razor and my whipped cream handmade shave soap that I purchase from my favorite Indies. I found a new one at Verbenda Custom Fragrance Blends that I want to try.

Someone want to hook a girl up with a sample of the Coconut Cream and Frosted Lime Cupcake shave soap? Oh my French this looks amazing! Just a little goes a long way and for only $7 bucks you can't refuse!

So mom, I'll bring the goods and you just bring hugs and kisses. Haunted Mansion - here we come!

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is so funny about your mom! I wouldn't want to go through Disney fuzzy either!! lol

KPP said...

Are you going to MGM? My favorite ride is the Tower of Terror!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I took a double take at the fuzzy legs! Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. This product looks heavenly!!