Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Simply Sentimental


The twins have a birthday coming up on the 11th and I can't believe they will be 7. My, where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday I was rushing around with my head chopped off changing dirty diapers.

Both boys have decided that they want to attend the last Phoenix Coyote hockey game of the year with one friend each. Fair enough! Thankfully for me the Coyote's offer ticket specials on the weekend and all upper area tickets include all you can eat food! Bonus! The kids will be entertained and I don't have them messing up my home either. Can't ask for more then that.

I kindly emailed Simply Sentimental about a week ago asking if she could create something special for their birthday invites. Since I only needed two cards and I like supporting handmade, I figured custom birthday invites would be the only way to go.

I got a picture of them over the weekend and I'm in love! Check out these invites?! They are too cute and ultra clever. Thank you so much Simply Sentimental for the special added touch in making my boys have the best 7th birthday EVER!

If you have a special event coming up and you're looking for something custom in a style like this you'd be a fool to not contact this Etsy shop. I adore most everything for sale and wish I had a need for everything available.

No comments: