Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Send Me Your Sale Info To Post!

I got an email from a very very close person in my life letting me know about a sale they were having over the weekend and I had to share it with you all.

The email reminded me that I'm not hearing from enough of you business owners annoucing your sales! Let me be the first place you go when you annouce something special. I'll give you your own feature along with your sale info. Not bad!


Kreations by Kathie is offering 20% off everything March 7-9th on their website. Hurry now to take advantage of the sale. I highly suggest the Root Beer Float and the Fruit Loops scent. Both are seriously addicting!

1 comment:

jacjewelry said...

Oh, great idea - I'm having a month-long promotion! I'll send it to you shortly. :) Thanks, Kim!