Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moon's Harvest Bath and Body


It's been a long day today. Lots of stuff going on in life and because of that I need a long hot bath. Only problem is that I don't have anything fun for my bath but scrubs and I need something to drop in the water. Boo! Hiss!

I wish I woulc have found these adorable cupcake bath bombs from Moon's Harvest. Drizzled in Cocoa Butter to add extra moisture to your bath, these Bath Bombs are loaded with skin loving oils! They fizzle, they foam, they smell great, they moisturize, and they are sure to please your friends or family.

Each Cupcake weighs 8.5 to 9 ounces and is individually Gift Boxed in a 4x4 inch white gloss box with Pink Flair and ready for giving to yourself or someone special. These are HUGE and I could really use one right now along with many of the other great looking goodies at Moon's Harvest.

2 comments:

Sassy Soaps N Such N Always Crafty 2 said...

OMG That looks good enough to eat! Off to peek at her shoppe!

Ricki said...

I haven't tried her cupcakes, but her bombs are awesome! They are very long-lasting, good amount of steady fizz and seem to have some soap in them.