Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kelly Zarb Style

The weather is quickly changing here in Arizona. When I came home last weekend we actually had to turn on the air in order to make the home livable. Scary because back are the days that I'm paying 350 a month for air conditioning. I rather enjoy my 40 dollar gas bill for the winter. I can live without air conditioning right? All I need are a few of these amazing tanks created by Kelly Zarb Style and I'm good to go!

See the thing is, if you like to stand out then purchasing something that no one else has will allow you to do so. Stop shopping at your local mall and start shopping handmade. Again, I will stress that handmade doesn't mean dumpy or less quality. I mean, think about it, all major fashion houses are handmade! All designers have to start somewhere and I think Kelly Zarb Style really has something to say with these tanks. They are adorable!

With a tank like this you'd be fashionable and cool in the warm weather. Check out the rest of what this shop has to offer simply by following my links. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

It is VERY cute! I would die if my bill was $350!!! I believe in open windows and ceiling fans.

And I totally agree with you on shopping home made!