Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hard Core Black Box Buyers

I usually get about 1 or 2 emails a month from people interested in purchasing subscriptions for the boxes. I tried this before and it wasn't that great. It was overwhelming and when the boxes looked meek I had 30 subscribers to explain to. It's been about a year and a half since I played the subscription game and then out of nowhere in the past 3 weeks I've had like 10 emails about subscriptions again.

I decided that all is fair in love and war and will allow 2 lucky hard core black box fans to purchase a subscription for the boxes. No more then that though! You can either prepay for 3, 6, or 12 months in advance and your box will be mailed to you every single month without a hitch.

I'm offering 15% off a 3 month plan and the total is $58.65. I am offering 20% off a 6 month plan and the total is $112.80 and for a 12 month plan I'm offering 30% and the total is $197.60. The first two subscribers to hit me up for this exclusive offer will be billed via PayPal and then this offer goes away.

Happy Spring!

3 comments:

Ricki said...

This is a great deal! I highly suggest trying to get a subscriptions.
PS. Kim, I think your blog's dates are wrong as this post is dated as May 1st, and today is April 25th according to my calendar.

Debbie said...

This is a really good idea... I just widh I could do it. It's so much fun to open the box and see what is inside!!!

bizzycakes said...

I'm so glad I did this, best idea ever! A whole year to look forward to, yay! :D