Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grumpy Girl


I think I have mentioned Grumpy Girl before but after recently taking another peek at their shop I just had to race over here to show this place off again.

Oh my gosh are these soaps totally amazing! Look how neat they look! They are so colorful and vibrant. I want to eat them.. only I don't eat soap and I hope you won't or don't either.

I want a slice of Mr. Big for my hubby. He would really dig this. It's so fun looking. It's described as being the scent of pure innocence with the exotic nature of patchouli and paper whites, creamy orchid, sensuous cedar, white amber and sultry musk, sparkling with fresh mandarin, bergamont, rosewood, lavender and crisp apple martini.

Personally, I'm really in love with the Lollipop Guild Soap. I think these bars are the cutest things ever. It's described as a sticky goodness of Spun sugar, berries and fruits and candy overtones on a stick.

Don't slowly wander over to look at all the goodies in stock you have got to hurry before all the best looking stuff is gone!