Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun 2 Wear


Have you ever stressed out over what to get that good friend for their baby shower? I mean, obviously everyone does the same thing. They head straight for the shower list and buy from that without any originality. The mother to be gets bath towels, baby shampoo, toys, bedding and more but nothing really memorable. Now is your time to shine at your next baby shower. Be the one that people admire when you shop at Fun 2 Wear.

Whether the baby is a boy or a girl, you are sure to find something truly amazing as your browse the wears available to you. You'll be sure to giggle while you view all 52 pages of listing in their Etsy shop. 52 pages! That's insane.

I particular I'm digging the back rub onesie and the can't date until I'm 30 bib. You know that people with twisted humor will be complimenting you on your friend or even asking where you got it from. People enjoy laughing and those with their minds in the gutter will cross rooms just to high 5 you.

I love my risque finds.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snickers* I so like stuff like this. That onsie is soooo cute and funny!