Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, March 9, 2009

From My Hand Sale Info!


I had the pleasure of working with From My Hand last year and the owner Su is such a delight! I also was very impressed with the promos when they were sent in. You'll find a large variety of jewelry in all sorts of colors, beads, and stones.

I adore this yellow turquoise and peridot jasper beaded necklace and lucky for me everything in this shop is 10% off during their special "Recession Relief" sale and shipping is free when you purchase multiple pairs of earrings at once. Simply send the owner a convo letting them know you found their sale through our blog and you'll get a revised invoice before you pay.

Do something good today - revive the economy and support handmade!

No comments: