Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Etsy in Twilight!!

I just found a blog post over on Etsy Love that was about an Etsy artist being featured in the movie Twilight and I had to bring th post over here to read. Enjoy!

I did not see Twilight in the theater. I have yet to read the books. I only knew about this from my friend Sarah who kept telling me, “I think one of your friend Angie’s bags is in the movie Twilight. Bella Swan uses it through out the movie.” FINALLY, finally Angie got a chance to see the movie this week. Her bag is in the movie!! The bag was made for the Etsy shop of The Crafty Devils which is the shop that Angie and I started in 2007. It was one of the few pieces which reflected both of our work. The bag design is hers and I did the feather illustration. The Twilight bag can now be found in her new shop Stitch and Swash. Stop by and check out the bag and all of her other great work!