Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Effing Card Company


Sometimes you need to send a card but you just aren't quite sure what you want. Maybe it's a birthday card. Maybe it's a just because card. Or maybe it's a card to describe how much you love someone. Doesn't matter why you want to send a card at The Effing Card Company as long as you can find a card that says exactly how you feel.

I actually had the pleasure of twittering back and forth with the owner of this great company on Twitter the other day and he had me cracking up. I'm "effing" lucky to follow a man of such caliber.

So major! Love it!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey! How do I find you on Twitter? I would love to follow you!