Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crave


Crave Jewelry Design was created after many unsuccessful and seemingly endless searches for unique jewelry in a world of mass produced goods. Crave is totally something you want indulge in immediately.


The jewelry designs in this shop feature lots little metal animal designed pendants. You can tell that the shop owner is completely capitvated by tiny creatures.


I seriously adore the little Chihuahua necklace. This necklace is made from one sterling Chihuahua charm, sterling silver chain, clasp & findings. It measures nearly 18" in length. Oh, the itty bitty cupcake is darling too! There's so many nifty pendants in this shop I can't seem to pin point just one that I like the most.

If you aren't a fan of necklaces you'll even find cute earrings in fun designs as well. How about those lightning bolt ones? Adoreable!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I adore the Ice Cream Cone necklace. Ice cream is my most favorite food in the world.