Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Anakim


It's been awhile since I've taken the time to write about a jewelry business that really catches my eye. Probably because money is so tight that I don't have the time to purchase many new pieces. Dang it! When are things going to improve so we can all splurge again! My wish list is a mile long.

Well, until I can go nuts again a girl can dream and my current dream is owning something from Anakim. I'm lusting for this white and brown beach pottery set in a fine silver bezel, hanging from a 17” silver cable chain, with a silver toggle clasp. It's very me!

Beach pottery is china and pottery carelessly thrown into the sea many years ago. The pottery is tumbled on the ocean floor, smoothed by the waves and sand until it washes up on shore. It's also commonly known to as sea glass.

I want! I love!

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I went and looked at her shop...everything is just so pretty.

anakim said...

Thank you,I'm so glad you like my necklace! just came across this post and want you to know that I'm having my first Etsyversary sale. Please visit my etsy shop for details.

tiger said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享
尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,徵信公司,尋人,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社,尋人,徵信公司,外遇,抓姦,徵信社