Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wickedly Chic


It's hard to believe that it's been nearly 3 years since the launch of Wickedly Chic and it's still running proudly. It was an exciting part of my past but the best part of it all was that I was able to work with a great woman named Liz Nonnamacher.

After only a short while we parted ways and in the meantime the site has grown to be one of the best Indie sites on the net. I remember when Liz used to have no idea what was going on and now she's a savvy website owner. Yay!

Currently over on Wickedly Chic they have up their Valentine's Day gift guide. On the gift guide you'll find everything from bath and body items to paper goods! Thankfully my husband is easy and not all that into holidays so a card and some kisses will do me just fine but if you have a hard to shop for person in your life you better get with the times and wander over to take a peek.

While you're there check out the giveaway from Caterpillars Candles. Too fun!