Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sandmaiden Sleepwear


When I'm home alone working for the day I don't tend to crawl out of my comfy clothes. Maybe I'm lazy but honestly it's just much more relaxing to lounge around in stuff that is comfortable then spending an hour or two getting ready for nothing.

I'm a fan of the yoga lounge wear and I found the coolest shop called Sandmaiden Sleepwear which offers some pretty impressive clothing. Also interesting is that 95% of the fabrics and materials used in this shop are eco friendly and fair trade! Yay!

I'm so completely digging these jersey lounge pants with wide leg and fold over waistband. These are very much me! Also equally important to all woman of different sizes and shapes is that any item in the shop can be custom ordered in sizes XS-XXL. Can I get a high five to that?!

Man, this shop needs a showroom and I need some more spending money!

4 comments:

jacjewelry said...

I love yoga pants (I don't use them for yoga), but they're just SO comphy! These look great! Another fantastic find, Kim - thanks for sharing! :)

Laura said...

Those look very comfortable. I wouldn't mind try a pair.

Vanessa said...

I'm so bookmarking this...I love lounge pants!

Nicolleye said...

Oh my God! I think a comfortable sleepwear is absolutely amazing!