Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rosie's Broadway Kids


I'm so excited to bring you this one!

I was browsing one of my most favorite gossip sites the other day and someone pointed out that Rosie O' Donnell was on Etsy. I couldn't believe it because well, it's Rosie. Secondly I couldn't believe that Etsy was getting a HUGE shout out!

The shop, Rosie's Broadway Kids, is an arts education organization dedicated to enriching the lives of children through the arts. Using professional teaching artists, Rosie's Broadway Kids provides instruction in dance and music and a professional theater experience for children who might otherwise not have the opportunity.

If you check out the items sold in the shop you'll see that each items is actually created by Rosie herself and boy are they selling like hot cakes! It's for a good cause and you'll get something from a celebrity that cares. You must certainly need to support this handmade artist.

3 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Waiting on her to post new items...sold out...wow!!!

Piggy said...

Wow.. I didn't know that.. Thanks for sharing! I am waiting for her to post more items for sale :) I would want a Munny! :P

Laura said...

How exciting! A celebrity joining the handmade community. Even better, that it's for a worthy cause. Thanks for letting us know about this.