Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reintroducing Beautiful Twists by Ella Dean


My kids are obsessed with stealing all my Ella Dean lip balms. Like.. super obsessed. I can't even have one on my desk without someone trying to take it. Sorry boys - mits off. These are mine!

I wrote about Beautiful Twists by Ella Dean last October when all the Halloween themed lip balms were out and I was surfing last night and saw that now all the Valentine's Day themed ones are now available and I just about made a purchase but stopped myself when I remembered I only have 10 dollars in my paypal account and about a million bills to catch up on.

Darn that Ella Dean!

Thankfully for both you and I Ella Dean has signed up for the February Little Black Box and will be making a huge splash. Beg people for enough to supply you all! These balms are fabulous and so cute. You don't want to miss out on getting one for your own.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the names of Ella Dean's Lip Conditioner. Some of my favorites are Cowgirl Frankie Ellen's Caramel Apple Ice Cream, Sexy Librarian Lip Conditioner Seductive Cinnamon Roll Beware will Attract the Male Animal, and HOT FOR TEACHER. You also got to love the she has an Elvis inspired Lip Conditioner. My mom is such an Elvis fan!