Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moody Bee


Almost a year ago I had the pleasure of working with Moody Bee out of beautiful British Columbia, Canada. The box buyers were absolutely spoiled with their vanilla & peppermint beeswax lip balms. These were probably some of the best tasting and long lasting balms I had got in the door in a long time. I hope again this year we will be blessed with more samples of the balms but until then let me tell you why I liked these so much.

My son Dylan always gets the worst chapped lips. They get super chapped this time of year and when I picked him up from his friends house they were so red they looked like they were on fire. I searched high and low and low and behold I found a brand new Moody Bee lip balm in my bathroom drawer and gave it to him to use. Within hours his lips looked much better and they no longer looked inflamed and irritated.

As soon as I saw how well the balm worked I just had to run to my computer and make a special weekend post about these bragging to you all to make that purchase. So what if they are in Canada? This purchase would be money well spent!

2 comments:

陳加昀 said...

These sound amazing! I'm having difficulty trying to order them though, fingers crossed that I'll be able to figure it out soon.

I hope you're feeling as well as you sound in this post. If not, keep fighting the diseases! =)

jacjewelry said...

This balm looks great - I've got a vanilla scented one from somewhere and just love it!