Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mi Spa


My gal Mimie Wong shot me a message via twitter reminding me of the awesome 4 day sale her shop is having and well, I'd be out of my mind for not passing the juicy info on to you all.

Mi Spa has been around for such a long time. I can't even remember how long it's been but it's been many many years and it's so great that they are still up and running successfully. Lots of bath and body companies come onto the scene and then disappear rather quickly and it's good to know that Mimie has kept her dream alive. Also refreshing is that us customers are still thriving on Indie during this messy economy. You go guys!

Now, back to the sale info - right? 40% off when you buy 2 or more of any mi-lotion and/or 4 oz tin candles, mix-&-matching is ok. Exclusive to mi*points members. Register today! (you must sign in as mi*point members to view this special offer).

Don't be foolish. Support Indie!