Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Have It Sweet Confections


A box of delish smelling caramels arrived on the doorstep today from Have it Sweet Confections. Got to love it when you a flat rate box full of ooey gooey goodness calls your name and you have to stop yourself from taking just one.

Yep, that's right! I'm holding out and refuse to snag even one because I want to share all the goods with the box buyers that pick up a February box this Friday! I was most impressed with the fact that each little package of treats had a variety of different flavors for you to sample. Box buyers are spoiled rotten!

You know I just had to go straight to their website to take a peek at what other goodies they were hiding from me. You'll find delicious caramels and yummy marshmallow treats in a variety of flavors. My mouth waters when viewing the assortment of items. The price is just right too!

5 comments:

Klamath River's Finest Soaps, Lotions and Lips said...

Oh, yum!!! I bet it's been hard to resist! I just went to their site, and they have marshmallow peeps! Those take me back to childhood Easter egg hunts, where even the loser got some peeps! They were my grandfather's favorite sweet when I was growing up.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I am eyeing these toasted coconut marshmallows!!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21398634

jacjewelry said...

Oh, I love caramels, and these look SO good! I may have to try some. :)

Laura said...

They have Yellow Marshmallow Chicks!!! They look just like Peeps! I love Peeps! The yellow ones have always been my favorite.

Ricki said...

Oh, wow! I was so excited to read their shop announcement and see that they are peanut-free! Yay, I hope I get some samples since I can eat them and they look delicious.