Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Great News From Tiny Cravings!


Just got an email from Tiny Cravings and have I have share with you this exclusive news!

To my dear friends and lovers of all things tiny and cute, sweet and smelly, exquisitely detailed, handmade and baked to perfection......
I have heard your cries, and you are shouting with overwhelming clarity..."we want CUSTOM cupcakes...cakes...and all other things of an irresistible and savory nature!!" I cannot let these pleas continue to go unanswered, and thus, have come at last to offer a solution and hopefully satiate those tiny cravings. *(at least temporarily)

So...what exactly is available? Everything on the front page! Yes you heard correctly...custom swirly cupcakes, birthday cupcakes, buttercream cupcakes, even those elusive spring and summer smoothie cupcakes!! Now take a deep breath, for amidst the sweet smells of cupcakes, cookies, and pie slices...as well...

I hope you will enjoy my brand new Silver & Rhodium Lockets with adorable tiny handcrafted and scented scenes inside, completely OOAK and unique to Tiny Cravings Jewelry! ENJOY!!

5 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

These look so adorable!!!Now I am hungry!!!

jacjewelry said...

Wow, what a great shop! I am in love with LoveWorks Silver Steampunk Locket Valentine. How neat!

Laura said...

I absolutely adore the LoveWorks Silver Steampunk Locket. This would be a great gift for me!!

Jeanine said...

Thank you very much, you are so sweet for copying my email into your blog, very much appreciated!!! I would love to participate and give something for the Little Black Boxes as soon as I can. Keep in touch! <3 Jeanine

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm so glad she is back! I love her cupcake charms.