Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gems by Jerri


Would you like to receive one of these lovely pairs of earrings each month?

Here's how it works. Every month for three months, Gems by Jerri, will ship a new pair of earrings to you. They will be shipped between the first and the fifth of each month. Your first pair will be shipped within two days of payment on your order.

You could receive any of the earrings pictured or a completely new design that have been made. It will be a surprise each time your package arrives. Kinda like Christmas!

All earrings are either gold plated or silver plated. Some will be earhook and some are earpost.

This is a three month subscription which costs $30 making each pair worth about $10. I love that it's like getting a little surprise each month. You never quite know what you're going to get. Give this shop a look!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a cool idea, especially if you love surprises! I'm really into earrings right now. Since my anniversary is coming up, I'll have to drop some hints now.

Jerri said...

Thanks for the lovely review Kim. I have dropped the price on these to $25.