Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Ferris Wheels


Welcome to The Ferris Wheels - home of the "comfy" cozy hot/cold therapy pack. Their goal is to try to keep you feeling good from your head (our sinus/migraine packs) to your toes (our comfy cozy footwarmers and slippers). Particularly serving those suffering with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel, migraine headaches and other pain related issues.

I love that there's a variety of shapes and sizes available to fit pretty much everyone for any sort of issue they may be having. This is totally one of those feel good shops on Etsy which leave me feeling like I've done something worthwhile after I've shared the wealth with all my readers.

I spend so much time on my laptop working that I have my eye on the Executive Cozy Combo. The keyboard wrist rest and mouse wrist rest are filled with rice and flax, so for additional relief, you can heat them in the microwave. The coordinating cup cozy is great for your coffee cup, drink can, water bottle or even a pencil holder!

5 comments:

KPP said...

I got a wrist rest that's full of beads (versus gel or what-have you) so its mushy and I like it way better so I bet the rice and flax wrist rest would be nice too. I got mine at Staples so its just boring black--the one in the picture looks way more posh.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Love this!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21185850

I could use this at work!!! And it's my shade of purple!!

Debbie said...

This is a great idea, I am at the computer alot.

dolls123 said...

Thanks for the link. I bought a set.

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

Peggy said...

I live at my computer,great set!