Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cowgirl Cookie Co.



This stuff is the real deal. No fancy machines plopping out dough in perfect round shapes or huge ovens that bake your goodies on conveyor belts. Nope, that’s not this at all. At Cowgirl Cookie Co. they believe in doing things the tried and true way. And its what makes their goodies simply delicious.

I've had the pleasure of getting my hands on these babies and it's been too long. I was reminded of their goodness today when I was sent their monthly newsletter and it took so much stinkin' will power to not cave in and place an order.

Currently on the site they are offering their Valentine's Day Collection which will be retiring on February 22nd so you better act quick if you want to take advantage of the eye candy. Why oh why do the Sweet Cowgirl Kisses have to look so amazing? Hook a girl up!

No comments: