Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vegan Little Black Box



One week from tomorrow our fabulous Vegan Little Black Boxes go on sale! I can't believe the time has already came. The Vegan Etsy team is graciously sponsoring the event and it's going to be really cool.

For those of you going um, Vegan? Hmmhmm? What's that? Let me explain! For you newbies Vegan doesn't automatically mean food. I've had email after email from businesses saying they can't contribute in January because they don't make food. Silly people! All Vegan means in the case of our special theme box is that nothing from the following list will be allowed in the box.

silk, honey, goat's milk, wool, leather, sugar (unless you know it is from a non-charcoal using process), beeswax, emu oil, Coral, Bone, Leather, Pearls (genuine saltwater or freshwater - glass pearls are ok, of course), feathers, milk, butter, angora, mohair, wool, cashmere, shell, gelatin.

Such a list! A very important list though. Basically nothing made from animal products! Easy enough! There's so much more out there and lots of fun stuff that is coming through the door. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes from this box. I love special months!

6 comments:

Betty said...

I can't wait to what products are in this box!

Laura said...

The Little Black Box should be especially interesting this month. It'll be fun to see who participating this month.

CJStewart said...

I love the theme boxes. Great idea to have a vegan one.

Lisa said...

Count me in as another one who can't wait to see what products are in this box!

mvegan said...

I'm so excited about this! ;0) My goodies are on the way, hope everyone loves them, and can't wait to order my own vegan box! Go Vegan Etsy too! ;) Michele http://mvegan5.etsy.com

KPP said...

Sounds really interesting! Hope you get some awesome samples! The list so far looks great!