Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Upstyle Designs


I've been on the hunt recently for a bag or tote for my laptop. I'm always lugging this baby all over the world so keeping it protected and also being fashionable is important to me.

I found Upstyle Designs the other night and automatically bookmarked the goodness that I found. Now I'm trying to reason with myself. Do I really need it or not? Of course I do!! You laptop owners need one too, right?

When purchasing a laptop bag pay close attention to measurements and don't make the mistake of purchasing one that is too small for you. For instance, I have a 17 inch monitor so I'll need a bigger bag. I haven't found the right size yet so I need to send some emails off to see if I can get one custom made for me.

I did however find one that I really like that can be customized so I'm seriously considering it. This gorgeous lap top sleeve is just perfect for what I'm looking for. Hmm.. now I just need to finish talking myself into the purchase!

4 comments:

Betty said...

I love the MODERN TOTE - NEW STYLE - Chocolate Brown with Sprinkles - EXTRA LONG STRAPS. The fabric is beautiful and love that it has the extra long straps. I hate short straps!

gül said...

fabric is beautiful and I like long straps,too.. thanks..

Laura said...

My personal favorite is the New Style - SUPER LARGE TOTE - Super Cute Fabric. I love the color green. Upstyle Designs does indeed have very modern bags. And beautiful!

DieselMonkey said...

very nice laptop case. i (almost) wish i was still in school so i could justify one of these...