Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Stitch In Dye


This colorful shop was recently featured on etsy which is how I found it in the first place. I like to stay on top of the latest trends and by constantly viewing the things that Etsy takes notice in helps me relate better with my Little Black Box customers and blog readers.

A Stitch In Dye features quilts, pillows, coasters, table runners and anything else that can sewn on a machine. Most of the items feature hand-dyed and patterned fabrics handmade from the owner of the shop. She also like to mix in thrift, vintage and new fabric into all these crazy cool items.

My favorite items in the shop are the quilts and the pillow covers. The quilts are very expensive but imagine how much time and effort went into that. In the long run it's also a family heirloom that can be passed down over and over. The pillow covers are so bright and beautiful. I'm stunned by their beauty. I've included a few of my favorites as pictures here so you can drool too.

5 comments:

Meekiyu said...

great finds... I can so imagine those pillow covers on a chic living room I especially love the bright yellow with the turquoise circles... it's so fun... great eye as always

Betty said...

I love the swirl patterns! She also has some cool and colorful camera straps.

Laura said...

I really like the pillow covers. There are a lot of really cool designs. These could really brighten up a room.

Vanessa said...

Very colorful...love them!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I like the red swirl pillows. Her stuff is awesome. It sort of has an ethnic feel to it. Sort of World Market, but better.