Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ripe Cards


With Valentine's Day just around the corner some of us are already looking for the perfect card and tonight I found mine. It's safe to post my purchase here since my husband has absolutely no interest in reading my blog anyhow.

I found this absolutely naughty card at Ripe Cards and as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine! You'll find a variety of different Valentine Day's themed cards as well as a bunch of other types in this shop. I don't know why I just attached myself so quickly to the dirty one but well whatever - it made me laugh!

My favorite part of the whole shop is their shop annoucement:

Welcome to ripe cards. We're all about honesty, a wee bit of bitterness, humor, edge and a dash of sarcasm... We will never conform to the standard greeting card smothered in kittens with poems telling you to be happy but in actuality making you want to vomit. We will always say it like it is.

Gotta love that!