Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Prizmatic Art


New year - new start!

I think I may have blogged about Prizmatic Art in the past but I recently spotted something something in this shop that I'm drooling over and I want to start the year off the right way. I'm a huge fan of dichroic glass art. Whenever I see something that contains this material I usually lust over it so it wasn't much of a surprise when I discovered this shop many many months ago.

For instance, check out these pink and green ridged dichroic glass earrings. I just love the shiny metallic material inside of these. Priced only at $16 these are completely reasonable considering all the time that went into these and the fact that they are made with two loving hands.

Or what about this tangerine dream bracelet? This bracelet was made with tangerine orange glass with an etched clear dichroic glass top to give the glass a sparkling velvet look. The bracelet measures just over 7 inches, and all six glass pieces were fused, ground to size and fire polished before being set into a sterling silver plated bezel bracelet chain. You just know that you're sure to get lots of compliments on it when you're wearing it as well.

Be sure to check out this amazing Etsy shop while supporting the handmade movement. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

So reasonably priced! Love the pink heart pendant!!

Laura said...

I was really liking the earrings (the Mandarin Martini Earrings and the Blue Planet Earrings), then I checked out the pendants and fell in love with the Almost Perfect Pendant, the Blue Goodness Pendant, and the Organic Pendant. All I can say is they are gorgeous (and inexpensive)!