Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Penelope and Anastasia


Brrrr.. it's cold here in Arizona. I'm already thinking of warmer weather and summer time. I never thought I'd say it but I really truly did love summer here. I don't mind the 115+ weather. I enjoyed it! Swimming pool weather is the absolute best.

With thoughts of warm weather swarming around in my head I've been looking at new earring styles that look great in the pool. All of my long time blog readers will remember that I'm a fan of the turquoise shades especialy when it comes to jewelry. I found the cutest pair of earrings at Penelope & Anastasia and I just had to share them with you.

These are made with a cool blue rondelle and bright red coral beads. Also antique brass leaves add a simple accent. The earrings measure 1 3/4 inches long and are hung on brass hooks. People are sure to stare at these babies and I'll be jealous if one of you pick them up before I do.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

How pretty!

Laura said...

I'm having trouble deciding between the Cluster Earrings in Ivory and Fuchsia of Swarovski Crystals and Freshwater Pearls and the Not For the Faint of Heart Aqua Glass and Swarovski Crystal Earrings on Sterling Silver. Both are very lovely and very different. With those prices maybe I could talk my husband into getting me both pairs!

Betty said...

Check out the Take Me Out 14K Gold Fill Bronze Pearl Earrings. They're gorgeous!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I am in love with the pink resin Chrysanthemum earrings. THey are quite lovely.