Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Namaste Jewelry Design

"Jewelry should not only be worn as an adornment... It should be an enhancement to our overall being."

If you're really into wire wrapped jewelry then I totally just a sweet new shop for you. Namaste Jewelry Designs plays with a mixed media of silversmithing. Most of the designs incorporate wire wrapping, forging, precious metal clay, and casting. The stones used are all natural rock, semi-precious, and precious gemstones. There are no simulated or dyed stones. the owner believes in the powerful properties of natural stones so each piece has an aesthetic and healing design in mind when it is created. If you are interested in the properties of the stones used in a piece simply send them an email and you'll be granted an explanation.



There's many pieces in the shop that I'm a fan of but one in particular really catches my eye. My Happy Place features a beautiful peach colored Freshwater Pearl wrapped with thick sterling wire and oxidized to bring out the luster of the pearl. Simple, modern, classic... happy.



It's also available in rose, purple, white and light grey. All you gotta do is specify at checkout which color you'd like. I adore this!

3 comments:

Laura said...

The My Happy Place necklace is gorgeous! I love that you can choose between 5 colors of pearl. I also really like the Winged Loft necklace. I noticed the seller has sold many of these as well as the My Happy Place necklaces. It's easy to see why they're best sellers. And while checking the sold items I saw the very lovely Om Ring, which you can choose between 8 different stones. This seller was quickly added to my favorites list.

Betty said...

I have to agree with you on the My Happy Place necklace. It's simple and elegant! I also like the SIMPLICITY necklaces.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I am in love with Winged Loft and Calming Mandela. Both so pretty. Another one I'm adding to my favorites list.